Pages

Latest Tweet:

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 12, 2008

    Last Day Of Term...

    Wow, i did it! This is officially my last day in Bournemouth for about 4 weeks. I really have had a great time,  i've met some fantastic people and learnt lots of stuff at University. The course is great, not at all how i expected it to be but great nonetheless. As to other people, well I'm sure we won't have as many people on our course after christmas. 

    People just don't seem to turn up for lectures, i don't understand it! We've all paid £3000 in tuition fee's alone for this year, not including rent and other living costs. Why pay all that and not turn up? Beats me...

    Anyway, I'm on my way home today. Can't wait to see everyone from home again, much pubbage shall be had, especially after A level certificate presentation on wednesday! Other things I'm looking forward to include being fed and looked after again!! Skiing, obviously, is just around the corner and I'm looking forward to that. All in all, i should have a good break. I've still got assignments to do, but my business assignment / pitch went well so i don't have to worry about that. I'll let you all know how i got on when i get my results.

    Right, off home now. So my next post will be from Billingshurst!!

    Sam