Pages

Latest Tweet:

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 26, 2009

    An update...

    Hello All,

    Well i've just got back from an extended weekend up in Winchester with Emma. I had a great time, and it was really good to have a break (even if I have only been back in Bournemouth a couple of weeks!) I'm blogging as a break from revision right now. I have an exam in Sound, Music, and Multimedia fundamentals tomorrow which is going to be fun! 40 Questions on various aspects of sound!

    I have also realised that I have run out of food, so at some point today I will be venturing to ASDA to pick up the essentials. I've been working a fair bit recently, so surviving on whatever is at hand! I have made a promise to myself that i will attempt some more adventurous cooking this week. So I'm going to attempt Lasagne, and Toad in the hole in preparation for when Emma comes down in 10 days! I'll let you all know how i get on!

    Anyway, that's about it from me for today

    Back to revision I go...