Pages

Latest Tweet:

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 16, 2009

    BBC Reveal new superhero!

    It looks like the BBC have decided the time is right for a new super hero to be unleashed onto the world. I made this shocking discovery just the other day, right on the BBC News home page. Take a look for yourself...

    Can't see it yet, well I took the liberty of enlarging the image for you. Specifically the part containing the new super-hero's name and mugshot! See for yourself...


    Behold... ALLERGY BOY!! Surprisingly though, the BBC have decided to reveal our new heros one weakness. The humble banana!

    On a more serious note, I would like to mention that this post is in no way meant to cause offence to the aforementioned individual. However it is meant to highlight the shocking way in which the BBC have stereotyped this young man, firstly referring to him as the singular masculine 'boy', and secondly affixing the determiner 'Allergy' to the front of it! Surely this is not quite PC as they say nowadays!?

    On an even more serious note, I am back to university this sunday, and have a few assignments due in next week which means that I will be able to upload some of my work. Including (finally) my flash based tutorial for new DSLR Camera users, as well as a couple of radio advertisements made for my course!

    Anyway, thats all for now. I hope you'll excuse my random outburst about Allergy Boy, but i felt something needed to be said!