Pages

Latest Tweet:

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 18, 2008

    Update...

    Well, i'll start by saying that it's 6:45 in the morning, and I have no idea why I am awake. I went to bed like normal, but failed to sleep. So here I am, updating everyone on my Uni life so far...

    Having moved flats, i am now living with my friends and having a great time. My course is great, except for the business elements (not sure how thats relevant really). I've been really busy since i got here, making friends and socializing in the usual ways. Some say I don't go out enough, and i am known as a hermit, but this is a reputation I am quite happy with! 

    I am currently working on 3 assignments, two of which are doing my head in! Software programming in C++ essentially involves keeping a log book of all my Lab sessions at uni, easy enough but time consuming. My business assignment involves creating a business plan for a 'media-related' business. In writing this blog entry a sudden realization has dawned upon me, I have not once spelt business without the spellchecker correcting me! This does not bode well for my assignment!

    The third assignment is a little more fun, create 3 minutes worth of audio that tells a story. This involves, samples, MIDI, foley effects, and spot recordings. Unfortunately this comes with a 1500 word write up, but hey!

    Anyway, i should be getting an iPod touch soon, so expect more updates in the future as i jump on the WiFi at uni!