Latest Tweet:

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 20, 2009

    Music Technology at Bournemouth University - Radio Jingles

    Hey Everyone,

    It was assignment hand in day today, which means I can now upload my latest work for you to have a look at. Our Assignment was to create two advertisements / jingles to fit in with two different genres of radio show to advertise our course. For those who don't know, I'm doing music technology at Bournemouth University. Well you can click the links below to download my radio jingles, i chose to make an acoustic and a rock jingle...

    - Acoustic Jingle

    - Rock Jingle

    Well thats all for now really, I have another hand in on friday for my flash based tutorial for new users of DSLR cameras. So watch the blog over the weekend, hopefully i'll find somewhere to upload that for you to look at!